Field Sprite Change -Imp-

Threads: 16
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
hi everyone.
i have a one question.

can i change field sprite when character status Imp >>> Imp sprite ?

i tried to change processing Moogle Suit Confused at C2 bank, but i cant...

if anyone have good idea, please teach me.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
The harcoded moogle suit sprite change doesn't change the overwold sprite. I remember trying to do the same thing as you ask but had a problem when it came to switching portraits. I succeded in changing the regular sprite to the imp sprite on the overwold map though but couldn't get it back to the original sprite when I was re-entering a batle and de-applied the status. There are numerous things to take in account and banks C0, C2 and C3 (for the menu portraits) are affected.

I doubt anyone else here tried to do this. You could try Forum Slickness they probably have a better answer than mine. There are one or two guys here that could give you an answer but they are not, or at least post often on the site.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I'd just go to ff3usme and use the Imp Sprite sheet and replace the character you want to be an Imp with the sprite. That'd be the only way to get an Imp to appear in the field, Is if he is a main character sprite or villager.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-10-2012, 08:03 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I'd just go to ff3usme and use the Imp Sprite sheet and replace the character you want to be an Imp with the sprite. That'd be the only way to get an Imp to appear in the field, Is if he is a main character sprite or villager.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about having the imp status showing when you are on the field:

(12-10-2012, 03:32 AM)Tsushiy Wrote: can i change field sprite when character status Imp >>> Imp sprite ?
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I dont know if DjinnAndTonic is still around but he probably encountered the same problem with his ryu, you could try sending him a pm.
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=919
"Abilities: Dragon (reworked Lore skillet), Dragon status (reworked Imp status, only available to Ryu)"

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(12-10-2012, 08:25 PM)Ⓐ Mᴀᴅsɪᴜʀ Ⓐ Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 08:03 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I'd just go to ff3usme and use the Imp Sprite sheet and replace the character you want to be an Imp with the sprite. That'd be the only way to get an Imp to appear in the field, Is if he is a main character sprite or villager.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about having the imp status showing when you are on the field:

(12-10-2012, 03:32 AM)Tsushiy Wrote: can i change field sprite when character status Imp >>> Imp sprite ?

Oh, that.

Find