Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Request::FFIV Dwarf

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm getting overwhelmed working on my mod and could use some help. Was wondering if someone could take up a dwarf sprite from FFIV? I think the database and users could benefit from a dwarf sprite and would be good for completeness. I'm actually surprised this hasn't already been done.

Lali-Ho!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
this should be in the requests section, not the sprites section, please read and follow our rules before posting

whether it is a sprite, patch, or event you are requesting a request is a request

moved.

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
update, i only really need NPC dwarf sprite. I going to swap the Vomamoth sprite and add dwarves to narshe. seems to fit best there with the mines Laugh

Lali-ho!
  Find

Status
None
now that u mention it

I'm pretty sure that Eternal Crystals has dwarf NPC's

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
you were right Paco. hell of a memory you got! Thanks vato!

looks like a recolored narshe guard and it wasn't given a beard, will have to edit one in. you can't have a dwarf with no beard thats just wrong in so many ways lmao.
  Find

Status
None
I hear u on that man

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
By request from Thread Creator this thread is now locked and moved.
  Find