Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MadClown_kefka

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I never really noticed as a kid that Kefka was actually a clown until boss kefka. This is Basically just a recolor  Kefka with some bitwork but i liked the way it came out so figured i would share it. I originally wanted to change him into the digimon adventure season 1 darkmaster-Piedmon, but the sprite animation made it impossible. i settled with a recolor with piedmon aspects. what i ended up with was a darker, tougher, clown- looking kefka, who appears completely out of his mind. which is how kefka should be lol. It's not completely 100% in a finished format as its missing the death and choco sprite.

The Nice thing about this sprite is it basically uses the default pallete! The darker hairshade (#6) is darkened so other characters will only have a draker hair outline. The pallete will need to be ported in for this kefka  as i used the hair shade#2 for most of the inner outlining replacing a lot of the black.

special thanks to Unklmnky for his gilgamesh database sprite which helped provide the rear view.

[Image: ff6-madclownkefka.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
please use imageshack or tinypic with the link and be sure to insert the link in this [img][/img]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
will check into imageshack. i was wondering how people displayed sprites. i could use mediafire to link image
  Find

Status
None
what you need to do is this

[img]directlink[/img]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Kefka looks much tougher-looking. I always thought he was a clown.
  Find

Status
None
not bad

thank u for the update by the way if u need the riding sprites I can send u my complete kefka (whom I've given riding sprites) I'll be more then happy 2 send it 2 u

-HNIC

Status
None
Thanks Poco. that would be nice, then i could complete it so others could use as a PC if they wished. send it over and i will recolor the riding and dead sprites.
  Find

Status
None
PM me ur email

-HNIC

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Hey Guys!

So, I had a saved copy of this sprite laying around my harddrive and figured I would go ahead and repost it if anyone is interested. Here it is in it's original state:

[Image: fuuuu.png]

..... I'm thinking about shining him up a bit, (fixing that upwards walk frame, re-adjusting the colors so it plays nice, and popping in those riding sprites) but I don't want to be TOO taboo. It isn't my sprite after all. ...Though I really love DruidX's concept and I figure other people would too. ^_^ Of course I will remove it and abandon ship if Druid wants it gone.  Hello Cheers!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rjenyawd for this post:
  • FF6Fanatic (06-06-2016), JWhiteLXXXIX (06-06-2016)

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Awesome, thanks man.
  Find