Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Brydon Teaser

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its been a while since I did something custom

here is my new resistance character Brydon, he is Banon's son and is 2nd in command to the returners

this so far is a place holder, I'm not sure if I want him to keep that pilot's hat, I might keep the goggles though

give me some feedback guys

should I keep at it or make some changes?

(he is still using the default pal 1)

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Keep up the good work Wink
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I think you should definitely give him hair, those googles are too generic, unique hair would give him personality.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I really like him. He could have driven a bombing aircraft over Nazi Germany in 1944.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I thought Brydon was the sprite that I did for you? Sounds just like the same backstory; if you are not going to use it, then at least release it for the general use. For reference he had brown hair and a green jacket if you don't remember.
  Find

Status
None
-Asaroth thanks a lot man

-Terramano I was thinking of a custom hair-style but I'll keep the goggles all the same, if not I'll make a few different versions so ppl can vote

-Madsiur thanks a lot man

-Sute, I'm actually using the guy you made for me for someone else, its for a guy named Luis in another hack (he will make an appearance in all my projects)

I'll make a few new adjustments and show it off

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
hair+ googles sounds fine to me. What i meant was that this head is alrdy used by common npcs and that i thought a special hairstyle would make the char stand out. Like squall in ff8 who has a generic body due to his rank as seed, but stands out due to is hair.

cheers Tongue
  Find

Status
None
yeah I got what u meant by that, I mean its still early in the design so yeah :p

-HNIC

Status
None
no worries lol, so far its good work, just trying to give productive creative input. What you did so far looks gooD, i just thought that with your skills you are very able to create an all new "personality" Tongue

Cheers anyhow, keep it up, especially considering how small the ff6 hacking community is, any new effort is a goo effort in my opinion.

Tongue Greetings, johnny.
  Find

Status
None
thanks a lot man its appreciated

-HNIC