Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Atma weapon sprite sheet

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Please give me your comments! I tried to fix the colors hope it will work.

[Image: ff6-atma.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Astaroth_ for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (10-18-2012)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
oh wow u did what I was too lazy to do

and for that

thank you LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None

lol I'm happy you like it poco! but for some reasons I cant do a sprite without messing the others one lolll
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
I'm really impressed, and I don't say that often. Though you can totally tell you used Celes as the base. Wink
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Looking at your sprite you are one color slot off on all your colors but you are in the ball-park but you colors are a tad off.
1. on ff3se, color number 3 from the right is ALWAYS white. This acts as eye color, shines on armor, and the two white boxes in the shocked pose. Again, Fiddle around with the colors on other sprites and you understand where each of them go. ff3se is good for palletes, F3usMe is good for spriting individual parts.
2.on ff3se, color number 4 from the right is for eye colors ONLY. 5 and 6 are for hair colors. In the case of Cyan for instance, he has blue eyes and black hair(Since he shares a pallete with Setzer, color 5 is Setzer's hair color, in Cyan's case it's a part of his armor.) Figure out a color to use for Atma's eyes.
3. Colors 7 and 8 are skin colors, light and then dark. In this case(Cyan and Setzer have their faces showing, yet Shadow is covered with armor)
4.9 and 10 are clothing and accesory colors(9 is for Cyan's wrist-bands and belt(since he shares a pallete with Setzer, this is part of his jacket, for Shadow this color is for his headgear and belt) 10 is for the shiniest part of Cyan's armor(since she shares a pallete with shadow, his armor uses this same color as its lightest one)
--To help you, I'll post a FF6 pallete from FF3se, in this case it's Cyan/Setzer/Shadow's.
[img][Image: 226_18_10_12_8_32_47.png][/img]
Here use this as a guide, this is Cyan's pallete from ff3se.
  Find

Status
None
@crumpledmedal I understood what you told me last time but I was doing something wrong.
Its a little difficult for me to explain it in english but I modified he format of the sheet to fit in the 128-128 frame of ff3se. when i loaded my sheet I was going back to ff3usme and then all my colors where mixed.
The color palette is fixed for this sprite. I have many many ideas to make others sprite but for now, I must fix every palette, it will take me a certainly a week.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(10-18-2012, 10:26 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: @crumpledmedal I understood what you told me last time but I was doing something wrong.
Its a little difficult for me to explain it in english but I modified he format of the sheet to fit in the 128-128 frame of ff3se. when i loaded my sheet I was going back to ff3usme and then all my colors where mixed.
The color palette is fixed for this sprite. I have many many ideas to make others sprite but for now, I must fix every palette, it will take me a certainly a week.

Well, take your time. You have a good thing going and I hope to see what you have in store for us next now that you have it all down.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-18-2012, 10:26 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Its a little difficult for me to explain it in english but I modified he format of the sheet to fit in the 128-128 frame of ff3se. when i loaded my sheet I was going back to ff3usme and then all my colors where mixed.

FF3se load the colors of a sprite in order of the pixel from top-left to bottom right. So if the first pixel is black, it will load black in the left spot of the palette.
  Find

Status
None
@madsiur ok yes thats right but I dont know how to explain it loll I exported my image and then I modified so it could fit the format 128-128 because ff se dont take 128-140 and after this it all the colors I put was not at the right place but now I know how to do it so I wont make the same thing twice :-)
@edrin lolll thanks! Good eyes
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
just saw this for the first time thanks to a link, thats rly awesome man.

I want to create an all-monster party for my next ff6 playthrough,and there are very few full sheets for monsters. Cheers for thisone.

PS: the bottom 3 sprites remind me of a mouse XD
  Find