Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Canine Fantasy 6

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok i know the name must sound odd, but this game is in tribute to some of my favorite movies/shows of all time, all dogs go to heaven 1, 2 and series, balto, roadside romeo, alpha and omega

well i just started the project and relized.... i cant sprite to save my life.... could use some help there if any one is interested pm me...

but i was hoping to replace the following characters in this fashion

terra -> Annabelle (all dogs go to heaven 2)
staves and light armor no shields
will be mostly healing magic (if you can find away to make certain characters only learn certain spells then plz post it here) and holy elemental abilities

locke -> Sasha (all dogs go to heaven 2)
duel knives and medium gear no sheild
steal and health(i love this ability)

edgar -> Humphrey (alpha and omega)
Knight swords and heavy gear no shields (replaced with guanlets)
sword tech and jump

sabin -> Garth (alpha and omega)
claws and light gear
blitz and howl(thinking this will be like storm but need help on this one)

shadow -> Balto (balto) might switch with itchy
ninjatos and light gear no sheild
throw and tools

celes -> Belladona (all dogs go to heaven the series)
rods and magic gear
magic and summon aka magic master here will replace all holy spells with dark magic

cyan -> Charlie (all dogs go to heaven)
holy swords and holy gear
shock and health (like i said love this ability)

strago -> Jenna (balto)
wands and magic gear
magic and health

gau -> Eve (alpha and omega)
um was thinking of switching gau and umaro combat wise here gonna have to code this Sad

relm -> Lilly (alpha and omega)
brushes and dresses (yes her equipment will be completely unique)
magic and paint

gogo -> Laila (roadside romeo)
every thing and i mean it
gogo's basic set

umaro -> Romeo (roadside romeo)
switching with gau combat wise though gonna give him setzer's weapon set, might give him the attack command and make leap and rage as secondary abilities

setzer -> Kate (alpha and omega)
rapiers and heavy gear
shock and dance (yes i love shock as well)

Mog -> Itchy (all dogs go to heaven) (might switch him with balto)
spears hear you have the basic holy dragoon build
jump and health

kefka -> Carface (all dogs go to heaven)

geshyal -> Red (all dogs go to heaven 2)

bannon -> Winston (alpha and omega) (is there away to make him a permanate member of team?)

leo -> Tony (alpha and omega)

animations and attacks will be set to fit each character and this will take a little longer then i would like each character will have unique equips and the like

if any one has suggestions on this plz feel free as well as give feed back on what i have currently the story is basic and generic right now but its based on all of them dieing and becoming angels sent back to earth to stop it from being destroyed, but something goes wrong and they forget who they were originally (as in they forgot they are angels) the morph for annabelle will just put her in her angel robes with the wings, and the espers are being replaced with saraphim

the only other thing i am probaly gonna do is change celes (belladona) and cyan (charlie) places in the wor, and set up where you can draw leo's sword to get excalibur for charlie.

um this project is open to ideas and this is my first project and i'm using ff3usme the lastest version, an this is gonna be my first time modding so give me some patiance

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
what about the story?

it has to have a lot more then just changed characters

u need 2 give it a unique story, try and think of some unique skills and even think of some events n whatnot

and c'mon man u forgot all about setzer LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
maybe Setzer can be Lassie LOL, seriously this sounds odd as hell - to each is own though. XD Reminds me of the Poney hack. Also maybe make Intercepter a human, maybe the Gimp from Pulp Fiction! XD

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
well the story is a work in progress right now all i have is war between angels and demons which happen to be in a canine world lol i'll give more details as i get more

the war takes place after demons conquared earth, and the remnants of the angel army are moving in to take it back, annabelle, who was captured during the last battle will, was forced into the control of carface in hopes of moving up in the demon world, and loses a portion of her memory as her squad was scattered across the world, she winds up in san fransisco where the story starts,

right now it is a work in progress like i said, the hardest part is making the dialouge look like everyone already knew each other, or family of the old squad, still gonna be hard
  Find

Status
None
and who is Setzer going 2 be?

u did forget him......n he is kinda important with the whole airship and all

-HNIC

Status
None
uh he is in the list under umaro
  Find

Status
None
oops my mistake

-HNIC