kefka god sprite sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
very nice attempt at the mugshots

its true to the original style of the game

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
@daemoth Its very good!
@Terramano thank you

-I've been really busy since last month and I didnt had time to correct every of my sprites. so my kefka sprite'palette color is not good(color was in the wrong order and I must redo it. I'll finish it soon.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
If you dont mind positive crticism, I think it would be nice if the feet in frontal standing view would be less thing and have a pixel less of an L form. Dunno if you get what i mean, if no just tell me ill do it to show you. Still rly like it though so no worries just trying to improve it since i might very well use it if allowed.
  Find

Status
None
My english is very bad terramano, but I like to have positives feed-back to improve so if you dont mind can you please do it Wink
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
ofcourse give me an hour ill gladly do it. i post when im done.

Ps tu preferes le fraincais? jai vu que t du quebec.

*EDIT*

like this (I think its still not too good at all, just posted it in case you RLY want to keep the L form, I posted below how I personally like it best, and think how it looks best /"best" twice lol))
[Image: 15wxqo8.jpg]

or this! (I think like this is the best way to make the legs (like this the knees are indirectly visible and the legs size is more proportional), or at least alot better than the L form. Dont take this as offence, I rly only try to be productive and im not mad if you dont like it)
[Image: o8duug.jpg]

Download them and zoom in to see the detailed pixel difference,

I prefer the second example by far.

Really hope I could be of help.

Cheers, johnny.

Find

Status
None
Thanks terramano!!! It looks better and now I understand what you meant by the L legs lolll
I appreciate that you took your time, and dont worry, I like to have comments to improve myself.

I'm from quebec and speak french but we cant speak in french, its a rule Wink But if I have a question I'll send you a pm in french! loll
  Find