Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final fantasy III: the return of kefka

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
This is a hack that I'll be working on. It's basically final fantasy III but there will be sprite changes,Harder bosses,New dialog and other stuff. Basically the story is about the remaining imperial solders locating the dark espers so that they can revive kefka. kinda sounds explanatory.[/font]

[Image: Sprite-gant.gif]
This is me, giving you the evil stare.
OmegaWeaponV5 the evil starer.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Dark Espers? Are you planning on replacing the current espers by Dark Counterparts? Please explain.

In the case you are using the same espers as the original version, the only ones I think would be considered "Dark" are Crusader and Diabolos. Phantom could be debatable...because it seems to have a kind personality to me.

It's nice that someone likes kefka around here for a change.

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I'm trying to make a darker version of the espers so you can fight them, I'm still using the same espers as before if thats whats your asking.

[Image: Sprite-gant.gif]
This is me, giving you the evil stare.
OmegaWeaponV5 the evil starer.

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
very interesting idea and all but there is a problem that would need to be explained. how do you intend to have dark espers and magic spells in this hack when all magic and espers no longer exist due to kefka's defeat? don't get me wrong im all for a 2nd quest in reviving kefka but this one problem definitely needs to have a very good plan.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-11-2012, 09:23 AM)kefkaroth Wrote: very interesting idea and all but there is a problem that would need to be explained. how do you intend to have dark espers and magic spells in this hack when all magic and espers no longer exist due to kefka's defeat? don't get me wrong im all for a 2nd quest in reviving kefka but this one problem definitely needs to have a very good plan.

Time travel and a unknown dark espers world could be an answer. Please use your imagination. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Omega.... Omega..... Omega.... did you not read the rules before posting this? And if you did, why did you post a personal project in the site discussion? This thread has nothing to do with this site, I'm placing a temporary warn on you and moving this to the appropriate place. Please be aware of the rules and regulations of the site before posting another thread, when in doubt seriously ask yourself; does so-and-so belong here. If you don't know, ask before posting the thread.
  Find