Arvis Sprite Sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
so I finally did it guys

I finally made Arvis

I cannot in all honesty take all the credit here, my good friend Odbarc originally was working on him but he did not make it compatible with FF6

i did make a few poses and tweaked up his version quite a bit, so I would say this is a colab

here it is

let me know what u guys think

[Image: ff6-arvis.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Yes. Yes. 100x yes. Definitely saving this sheet. Great job. I always liked Arvis and wanted to see him in battle with the rest of the returners. Thank you for making that dream a reality Poco.
  Find

Status
None
its my pleasure

I do it all for hackers/fans like you Smile

be sure to credit me and Odbarc properly and its yours

oh and another thing I noticed, when importing these formats on usme, the walking tends to be inverted (forward and backward only), if that happens you can reverse it yourself using the sprite editor if not I can always send you the bin file so u can import it in the relm editor (PM me with your email and I can send it 2 u)

just making it known u guys

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
sweet poco u want a portrait?

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
I already got Dr.Blank working on 1 for me but if u wanna make 1 as well knock urself out Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
haha fair one dude ill give it a shot i rekon arvis is one cool dude. loving this btw

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
haha thanks man Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Arvis, in the game always reminded me of a retired police chief or something. But this sprite sheet is fine and definitely has a use.
  Find

Status
None
now that u mention it, I can picture him in that line of work haha

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Cool! Very nice.I really like Arvis :-) Its a good character!
  Find