Kefka to Joker

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Just made this
[Image: other-joker.png]

it replaces kefka in my hack, it uses pallet 3 with the npc colours for the purples..
thing i wanna know is would it be possible to remove the events where kefka battles using it as it wont come out right and i simply cannot change anymore colours on this pallet

Why so serious? lol

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
awesome

his walking pose is backwards lolz

fix that real quick :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
Thanks. Yeah my ffusme is exportin em like that for some reason lol

[Image: imgshk.png]

heres the ff3se file

Btw im just having a play with the level editor and tryied changing a few pallets and stuff, i save the rom but when i reload it in the level editor it reverts to normal, also would any1 know how to remove the battle kefa has with gestal and outside the esper world.. think thats all of em?

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-28-2012, 01:02 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: Btw im just having a play with the level editor and tryied changing a few pallets and stuff, i save the rom but when i reload it in the level editor it reverts to normal, also would any1 know how to remove the battle kefa has with gestal and outside the esper world.. think thats all of em?

There is also the "fights" in the Imperial camp. I believe in those scenarios Kefka is a "character acting as enemy" which mean he is added to the party before the event and act as a enemy during the fight and he use a monster script, without being totally a monster... I think by event editing (removing the part when he is added to the party) and then battle event editing (removing all the commands relative to kefka) you could replace him with a normal monster...

You might want to ask Angelo because he knows a lot about battle events and I don't know if I got everything right...

As for the level editor, you have to save the map then save the ROM. Have you done those 2 steps?

Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Usually always have considered Kefka a Joker-like character so I say its one of the most natural sprites of all time and it fits quite well with his scary laugh track.
  Find

Status
None
what version of usme do u have?

I have the latest version (an unreleased beta) I can email it 2 u if u want

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
Poco: yano im not sure lol k go 4 it
my email is jamescovers@hotmail.com

Crumpled: Yeah for sure lol it was a fairly easy edit

Madsiur: Wow that sounds complicated if i were to send you the rom do you think you would be able to do it?
I dont think id have a clue where to start :/
Ill give that a try thanks!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-28-2012, 04:23 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: Madsiur: Wow that sounds complicated if i were to send you the rom do you think you would be able to do it?
I dont think id have a clue where to start :/
Ill give that a try thanks!

With school I don't have the time right now to edit every event/fight involving kefka...sorry. It also depnds what you want... Do you want to remove the battle or replace kefka with a regular monster? Maybe Angelo could help you more than me...
  Find

Status
None
sending now

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
which ever would be easier man