Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crimson Guard

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
As my second character is xyraa it kind of messes up vicks and wedge so i made this character to replace them.. its a crimson guard (vaders bodyguards as he is first character lol)

[Image: other-crimson_guard_portrait.png]
[Image: other-crimson_guard.png]

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Nice! I love Star Wars and love it even more when people make sprites for it. You ever thought about doing some of the main cast - Luke, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, Yoda, etc?
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Yeah man did try starting on a yoda but it was incredibly difficult. This one only took like an hour its fairly basic lol. Thanks tho

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
James, do you plan on fixing up Squall's portrait at all?
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
yeah sure man im sure ill get round to it at some point... hes been alot tricker then i thought... I was even working from that offical image of him.. not sure why i cant get him to look right :/

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
not bad man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
if you make more star wars sprites and we can get enough to work in the game, I'd love to work on a ff6 star wars hack of some kind. Just throwing that out there.
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Poco: Thanks man it was a really quick one lol
Ribbits: I may makes some more at some point lol.. tbh i only really made this one to sort out vicks and wedge in my hack.. i might make some more soon. chewy is tempting.. definatley wanna make palpatine at some point

Status
None
chewie would be rad. would it be easy enough to tweak an umaro?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Umaro or the Beast would make a perfect Base

I was considering making a beast sprite sheet for a while now I just never got around to it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC