Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bowser complete!

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Try looking at his sprites from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga if you need more references for other angles
upon closer examination, I do have a suggestion for your side facing sprites - try moving his horns up closer to his eyes, and make sure his hair goes past them a bit. That should reduce the "ninja turtle" appearance a bit
edit - took a moment to actually photoshop what I was trying to suggest, check it out here - https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png/
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
much better

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
thanks all for inputs...

@quick fix.. sounds good.. ill tweak his side more most def..
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
wow that looks epic! Glad u finished it. Portrait if u want?

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Mental-Break
sure james.. ur portraits are sick
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
[Image: imgshk.png]
There u go pal, did make a version with pupils but it looked a little wierd
Great job on the sprite Smile

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
good job

if u want I can give u a different dead pose

I love what u did with the tent

very clever idea

the chomp looks good as well

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
@James... nice portrait! looks very professional!... thanks bruh

@Poco.. another death pose would look nice... i know mine looks a lil sh*tty but i tried ahahaha... feel free to tweak whatever poses you think need help as well.. n thanks about his tent.. took me awhile to figure out what kind of sleeping ware would be good for him..
  Find

Status
None
haha no doubt

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
u know he actually goes well as an umaro replacement since my mog is a goomba Laugh .. they can have their little chat session in that cave
  Find