Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Custom Treasure Chest

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Well the title of the thread summarize it very well. Just the Chrono Trigger chest that I tried to recreated in FFVI. It was my first hacking project that I failed 6 month ago... I haven't touched the palette (I'm afraid I would change the color of other objects). It's ok although I might switch around the dark-blue and the lighter blue on the border of the chest.

Any feedback is welcome (remember I'm not a graphic guy!). I will transform other FFVI objects soon.

[Image: chest_open.png] [Image: chest_close.png] [Image: tc_zoom2.png]
I've redone the sign for Weapons, Armors, Items shop and the Inn in FFIV style. I fuc*%d up on the palette because I edited the wrong set so it was suppose to be more gold than orange but it looks decent.

[Image: Sign1.png] [Image: sing2.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Zeemis (03-25-2012)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
They certainly look straight out of their respective games, nice work there
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
good job man

I like the tweak

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Tissue-aware
Here's a little update to my graphics modifications:

I made super Mario slots graphics. It feature the bullet, the cloud, the star, the "POW" block, the black star enemy and the music box block. If I could find the palette of those graphics, I could add shading to some graphics but for now I only use about 8 colors.

[Image: slots_4.png] [Image: slots_3.png]
[Image: slots_2.png] [Image: slots_1.png]
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
Just some Chrono Trigger backgrounds and windows borders that I have imported in FFVI. I'm not very satisfied with the colors of the grey and dark red one but I will tweak them soon. For those who are interested and some of you already know, starting background offset in FF3us is at 2D0200 (headered ROM) and at 3AE980 (headered ROM) in Chrono Trigger. The palettes for the menu backgrounds in FF3us starts at 2D1E00 and are 16 colors each.

I released a little patch for the blue menu only: Download (I added a second version slightly different)

It's the background #3 in CT and it replace the default blue background of FFVI.

[Image: CT_background_3_00000.png] [Image: CT_background_8_00000.png][Image: CT_background_1_00000.png][Image: preview_1.png]
[Image: CT_background_3_00002.png][Image: CT_background_8_00002.png][Image: CT_background_1_00002.png][Image: preview_3.png]
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I really like the 2nd and 4th background from CT. Nice work.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
awesome job on the backgrounds bro

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Tissue-aware
I found an bundle of translations and among them there was End of Fantasy from Sky Render, a FF6j translation to english. There is a controller customization window and the magic in the menu is separated with an empty line. I'll try to do the same thing in FF3us.

[Image: SkyRender1.png] [Image: SkyRender2.png]

But the reason of my post is the small font. It'S a pretty nice font I find and I had to draw it first to get some opinion. I want to do a patch with the original, then a modified version and apply it to the big font as well. I just wanted to know what you guys think of it, and if it should remain untouched.

[Image: Small_Font_Sky_Render.png]

Edit: I can't find the download link but I uploaded the bundle of translations. For anyone would would like FF6j or FF3us spanish, French, German, Portugese or English translations, well this bundle could interest you. There is also a few hack: FF3us / FF6j translations bundle
  Find

Status
None
awesome shit

-HNIC