Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Stealing Kefka's Clothes in South Figaro

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Can you steal kefka's clothes during Locke's scenario?

This is a work in progress, some things could change. Thanks to Madsiur for helping me with the new battle formation Tongue

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-20-2012, 05:37 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: This is a work in progress, some things could change.

There is still the music to be fixed if you are defeated by Kefka but good job .I was wondering... where do you end up when you are defeated by him? Outside in South Figaro where you start the scenario? If it's the case, I wonder why the music stops with a new battle event...

(02-20-2012, 05:37 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: Thanks to Madsiur for helping me with the new battle formation Tongue

No problem! With my help, you're no longer a FF3usME noob!Laugh
  Find

Status
None
(02-20-2012, 07:21 AM)Madsiur Wrote: Where do you end up when you are defeated by him? Outside in South Figaro where you start the scenario?
Yes, there's a subroutine that puts locke at the start of south figaro in a death pose. I used it, but it needs to be edited to take into account that I stole kefka's clothes.

Also, I want this event to be a one-time only, meaning that once you've stolen his clothes, he will disappear and it won't be triggered again.

(02-20-2012, 07:21 AM)Madsiur Wrote: No problem! With my help, you're no longer a FF3usME noob!Laugh
I appreciate it lol Tongue, but I'm still a noob at it.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
LOL AWESOME

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Ty Ty, A seccond video is coming -maybe- soon where kefka goes around south figaro

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
LMAO hilarious
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Pure awesomeness. Also, I didn't know you'd solved the problems with long item names, Angelo. That also is awesome.
  Find

Status
None
(02-23-2012, 10:04 PM)DarkPhoenix Wrote: Pure awesomeness. Also, I didn't know you'd solved the problems with long item names, Angelo. That also is awesome.

The problem has not been solved yet. I will eventually retake it, but not now. I have many ideas for more nice events I want to do now Tongue

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
LOL XD u should make for kefka locke a side quest with this clothes! i dont know.... maybe add in a sequence where u could choose that the soldiers are fighting each others? thats just one of my crazy ideas i have...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
(02-25-2012, 06:47 PM)Yuke311 Wrote: LOL XD u should make for kefka locke a side quest with this clothes! i dont know.... maybe add in a sequence where u could choose that the soldiers are fighting each others? thats just one of my crazy ideas i have...

I AM working on a playable patch to have kefka troll the town. Coming SOON!
Suggest any ideas you would like to see implemented!