Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Terry

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: This is Terry from DQ 6 and Dragon Warrior Monsters

idk why but I just decided to make him, I was debating on how to go about his poses which is why it took me longer then expected but eh I think he came out good enough

give me some feedback

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Ahhhh I love it!!!

I've been waiting for you to make this one. :p

It came out great. Wink
  Find

Status
None
thanks man

due to the color limitations I decided to give him gray and whatnot instead of orange

I think it looks better that way

I also darkened the blue since FF6 usually has darker colors

overall I like how he came out

I always liked Terry anyways

idk why it took me so long to decide to create him :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I'm very glad you did.
I'll most likely use him in a video when I make one next. :p
  Find

Status
None
cool sounds good Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm...looking at him, with very few edits, changing the hair slightly and altering the colors this could also make a very good Shiek....
  Find

Status
None
now that u mention it

you're right

hmmmmm

why not attempt it

-HNIC

Status
None
I may...or may not in the future...I feel that my spriting days are on a decline...though this would surely take very little time to do.
However I still have yet to find a way to import a sprite sheet in that format into FF3usME...for some reason everytime I attempt to do so it says that file is too large or something...
  Find

Status
None
it could be possible you dont have the new format box checked

just a speculation though

-HNIC

Status
None
Nope, I had figured that as well in my first attempts but tis not the case, how do you import the sprites? It may be the programs I am using.
  Find