Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I've been feeling the itch to play FF6 again!

Status
None
Hi all, new to the forum! Looks like a pretty cool place!

Anyway, I came across this site because I've been wanting to replay FF6 but I was hoping to find a rom-hack to make it more interesting. In trying to find one I've become a little overwhelmed; there's too many to choose from! Could I get a few suggestions?

Here's some stuff I was looking for, if that helps Smile :
---Logical character design. Fighters are fighters and mages are mages.
---More min-maxing in armor and weapon stats. i.e. something of a choice in the armor I put on a character. The reason that made me want to look for a hack is that I didn't look forward to a game where I just reach a new town, buy 4 pieces of the same armor for everyone, and repeat.
---higher difficulty is preferable but not necessary.

Thanks ahead of time for any help I get! I'm off to continue searching for something!

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I've got a nice hack coming out here real soon here hopefully, it is a complete hack though with none of the original cast or monsters or bosses, but I think you will enjoy playing it. It's called 'Return of the Dark Sorcerer', and you can find out more about it by checking the link in my sig.

In the meantime, I'd reccomend playing Eternal Crystals v.X if you haven't already.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 237
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-17-2012, 08:00 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I've got a nice hack coming out here real soon here hopefully, it is a complete hack though with none of the original cast or monsters or bosses, but I think you will enjoy playing it. It's called 'Return of the Dark Sorcerer', and you can find out more about it by checking the link in my sig.

This hack will worth playing! [Image: dragoonjumping.gif]
  Find

Status
None
WOWOW!!! this sounds aFUCKINGmazing!! Cant wait. The hard work is appreciated I promise you. I have a nice sized group of ff6 fans on my fb that are ready for something like this

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Nattak, you said it was coming out soon. How soon do you suppose we might expect it? Looks great.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
  Find