Lucca Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

This is the Lucca I'm working on.
She's from Chrono Trigger incase you don't know.

She coming along pretty good so far but I feel she could be improved a bit. The glasses weren't so hard to make and I think they come out nice.

I'll be spending a lot of time on her because I wanna get a lot of the poses from Chrono Trigger.

Please give feedback.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Looks beautiful. You're probably tired of me saying that now, but your work is amazing henry Tongue.

I do have one request for this one. Can she have her arms raised when casting a spell (kind of like FuSoYa)? You know that first animation sequence when Lucca casts flare, where she raises her hands, and then lowers them? That one :p

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
niiice

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
@Miguel
Thanks a lot. ^_^
And actually I never get tired of you saying that lol, when you say it I know I'm doing good and it always puts a smile on my face. :p

And that's the sprite I'm gonna be making for her spell sprite lol.
I'm gonna try and do all her poses from Chrono Trigger and I'll be putting a lot of effort into her since she's my favorite CT character.

@Poco
Haha thanks man. Wink
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
wow that really looks like lucca Laugh .. great job especially on those glasses
  Find

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot!
The hat was actually harder to make than the glasses lol
  Find

Status
None
its gone lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
kk now its back lol

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Lol good :p
  Find

Status
None
lol

-HNIC