Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 sprite request

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I'm doing something with FF6 and I need a new character sprite sheet and portrait. The deets...

I'm replacing Gogo. What I need for Gogo's replacement is a Prophet-esque sprite from Chrono Trigger. As close to the visual style and palette as possible.

Anyone with some time to do it?

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I'll see what I can do

u want him like Magus as the false prophet?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Regen
(02-04-2012, 05:52 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: I'll see what I can do

u want him like Magus as the false prophet?

Yes, almost exactly. Laugh

Status
None
I'll see what I can do for u

no promises atm

but if u want him FF6 style I know a good way to go about him Wink

I'll give u an example

I can give him Setzer's hair (which is only seen when he faces backwards), Clyde's cloak (I can tweak the front of it), and give him a custom wizard's hat (similar to a black mage's but a bit different)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Regen
Is it possible to do the sprite wearing the cloak like he does in CT? Also, can we use Shadow's palette since characters share palettes?

I want the character to be mysterious... I've already got an idea for the portrait.

[Image: Prophet%20(Front).gif] [Image: Prophet%20(Left).gif] [Image: Prophet%20(Back).gif]

Status
None
I'll see what I can do 4 ya

-HNIC

Status
Regen
Cool. Thank you.