Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
And you thought SOPA and PIPA were bad...

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Read all about it here. If you want it stopped, go to "Home" and sign. I have.

Ugh. I'm TIRED of legislation trying to stop piracy by violating privacy. Seriously, a friend of mine gave me an interesting insight on how stop pirates--Companies need to out-perform them.

An example, you buy a TV show on DvD. One of the episodes is broken and unwatchable. You got to piratebay and get an illegal copy, and then that copy works perfectly with no flaws.

See the issue? People would probably not pirate if the companies would legitimately out-perform the pirates. Either that, or take the Steam path. Or whatever. Companies are too greedy.

Edit: Also, I know a bunch of signatures may not work and we'll need another Blackout, but you never know.

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I agree things are getting out of hand

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Yeah. I hope it doesn't get passed at all. :/

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I doubt it will

people will riot

n if that happens.............well c'mon lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC