Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Give me some suggestions for easy mods

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I need a few suggestions for easy mods to do. Prefer 16-bit RPGs but will do 8-bit. I've got some of my own picks left but I'd be open for suggestions. I am even thinking about making a stand-up arcade machine loases with rom hacks. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Secret of Evermore? I was always confused and intrigued with the desert trading system, so many items to get in so little time lol

Status
Regen
(01-16-2012, 10:31 PM)Angelo26 Wrote: Secret of Evermore? I was always confused and intrigued with the desert trading system, so many items to get in so little time lol

That sounds good.

Anyone else?

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Harvest Moon? (More like "Start with golden equipment and all seeds)
Super Mario RPG?

What about a "Fast walker" patch for breath of fire 1? Seems like you're proficient at ASM, I want to learn what you know Tongue

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Status
Traitor
Romancing Saga 3, I hacked graphics for that game way back when.
New character sprites, and a new menu were imported.
  Find

Status
Regen
Mmm, RS3 sounds interesting!
Note on Secret of Evermore: Located the experience requirements for level up for the boy and his dog. Already tweaked that to have you gain a level per monster until level 99. The damn game won't let you gain more than 1 level at a time like Secret of Mana. And, unfortunately, I hate this game already. The controls are clunky compared to SOM, you cannot change what each button does (2 presets, WTF?) and I just don't care for the music which is odd because I really REALLY like Jeremy Soule.

BUT, at some point I will have to go through it since it is a "new" RPG for me to play. I just plan on cheating the hell out of it. LOL
(01-16-2012, 10:31 PM)Angelo26 Wrote: Secret of Evermore? I was always confused and intrigued with the desert trading system, so many items to get in so little time lol

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=1394

For trading items you mean for casting Alchemy spells? I made Alchemy free. Smile Among other good stuff.