Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who's the author of the sprites with unlisted authors in the database?

Status
None
Hello,

I would like to ask for authorization to use some, such as Heartless and Returner in new sprite format but there's no author listed. Who created them? If you're around, can I use them in a hack(with proper credit)?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I got 'Eddie Lee' listed as the creator of the heartless sprite, and the Returner is Poco's.
And of course you can use them. =) Thanks for the heads up, we'll get that fix'd up.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Thanks, I'll be sure to credit them well. Smile

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
thnx

I think I have a slightly more updated returner

I need to double check it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I found another sprite I wanted to use(or modify) that has no creator listed...who created the Vivi sprite?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That would be Poco Loco on about 99.8% of it
and myself for 0.2% (since all I did was edit the side views to allow his hat flap to show (and well...be there))
  Find

Status
None
Both are getting credited then. I liked your Egor sprite too so I wonder if I could use/modify it as well.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Go right ahead, he was just a custom character I created for anyone to use in whatever way they wished! So have fun wit' 'im! ^-^
  Find

Status
None
Thanks again then. Wink