Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking to buy certain video game hardware and software

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I just received some xmas money via PayPal and need to spend it. Its not much but should be able to pay for anything listed below. I will pay a little extra to cover the Paypal fees and for slightly overkill packing material for shipping to preserve the items. I'd prefer not to buy onesies and twosies of the game carts that aren't ones specifically listed, I'm more interested in wholesale lots. I'm trying to re-amass my game collection that I sold off in 2009 to buy a car.

So if anyone (long term active members) have anything like the following for sale in very good to excellent working and cosmetic condition let me know. Feel free to post other things I might be interested in as well as price offers for what you got. Just don't get your feelings hurt if I counter offer with something that is lower than what you'll take. I only have this PayPal money--I'm currently working part-time so extra funds are not available.

Game systems (would like original boxes and such but not that important for now):
Sega Genesis/Sega CD console combo (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Sega CDX (with or without games it doesn't matter)
JVC X'Eye (should of never sold mine!)
Sega Wondermega (wishful thinking...)
Lunar the Silver Star US Sega CD
Turbo Duo system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Turbo Grafix 16 with CD system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Neogeo CD system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Jaguar CD system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Panasonic 3DO FZ-10 system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Goldstar 3DO system (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Japanese Super Famicom system that isn't yellowing (with or without games it doesn't matter)
European Super Nintendo system that isn't yellowing (with or without games it doesn't matter)
A package deal with all three Japanese, North American and European SFC/SNES consoles (with or without games it doesn't matter)
An original ORIGINAL GameBoy with no dead pixels or scratches (with or without games it doesn't matter)
GameCube platinum system + matching platinum controller with GameBoy player (with or without games it doesn't matter)
Pioneer Laser Active (wishful thinking)

Game Copiers/Flash Cart:
Super Wild Card DX2 (32MB or 64MB either is fine)
Doctor SF7
SNES PowerPak flash cart

Games:
Famicom Final Fantasy I (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Famicom Final Fantasy II (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Famicom Final Fantasy III (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Final Fantasy IV (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Final Fantasy IV EasyType (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Final Fantasy V (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Final Fantasy VI (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Estpolis Denki I or II (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Seiken Densetsu 2 or 3 (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Super Famicom Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (complete with box, plastic holder, map, manual and inserts)
Japanese Super Famicom Game Genie
Japanese Super Famicom Sufami Turbo
Various other boxed US, European or Japanese Super Famicom or Super Nintendo RPGs (prefer Square or Enix)
Wholesale game lots don't care about region (complete with box and instructions) <-- preferred
Wholesale game lots don't care about region (carts only)

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]