Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
having problems with FFusME

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok so im working on my first boss (replacing zone eater) im not changing sprites or stats all im changing is the script when i wanted to test it out to see if everything is working fine and when i x out of it (the monster editor thing) and i hit the save button i run ZNES and load Final Fantasy VI (english version i just named if VI) and when i try to fight zone eater he does the same moves he normally does i know im using the right rom cause its the only final fantasy vi i have named final fantasy vi is it cause it version 1.1? or just something with the editor

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
(12-31-2011, 05:15 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote: ok so im working on my first boss (replacing zone eater) im not changing sprites or stats all im changing is the script when i wanted to test it out to see if everything is working fine and when i x out of it (the monster editor thing) and i hit the save button i run ZNES and load Final Fantasy VI (english version i just named if VI) and when i try to fight zone eater he does the same moves he normally does i know im using the right rom cause its the only final fantasy vi i have named final fantasy vi is it cause it version 1.1? or just something with the editor
Instead of clicking on the X, click on Ok on the bottom right of the monster editor screen, then save in the main window, see if that helps. I had a similar problem in one of the screens on my netbook, because the window in that specific editor was taller than my screen resolution, I couldn't even see the Ok or Cancel buttons.

Also, I haven't tested with a 1.1 ROM, but the program specifically states it's compatible with 1.0, so I would use that, just in case. You never know where a problem might come up just because you're using the wrong ROM.

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(12-31-2011, 07:45 PM)PJM Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 05:15 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote: ok so im working on my first boss (replacing zone eater) im not changing sprites or stats all im changing is the script when i wanted to test it out to see if everything is working fine and when i x out of it (the monster editor thing) and i hit the save button i run ZNES and load Final Fantasy VI (english version i just named if VI) and when i try to fight zone eater he does the same moves he normally does i know im using the right rom cause its the only final fantasy vi i have named final fantasy vi is it cause it version 1.1? or just something with the editor
Instead of clicking on the X, click on Ok on the bottom right of the monster editor screen, then save in the main window, see if that helps. I had a similar problem in one of the screens on my netbook, because the window in that specific editor was taller than my screen resolution, I couldn't even see the Ok or Cancel buttons.

Also, I haven't tested with a 1.1 ROM, but the program specifically states it's compatible with 1.0, so I would use that, just in case. You never know where a problem might come up just because you're using the wrong ROM.

ok ill find a 1.0 rom and thanks and its not that im using a net book my screen is small and there is no way for me to click the OK button on the bottom right do you know anyway to fix it

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
(12-31-2011, 10:18 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 07:45 PM)PJM Wrote:

ok ill find a 1.0 rom and thanks and its not that im using a net book my screen is small and there is no way for me to click the OK button on the bottom right do you know anyway to fix it
What I had to do is auto hide the taskbar at the bottom, or move it to the left or right, which gave me just enough room to barely click the Ok button. You could also try increasing your screen resolution if you can, 1024x768 or higher should be good. Hope this helps Smile

EDIT: Just taking a look again in the program, there are no keyboard shortcuts for most buttons, so you can't even hold alt and press a key to do it. Also, tabbing through to get to the ok button follows no logical order on most windows :/

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find