Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zeemis, whats he doing?

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
im kinda wondering what he is doing now [ hack wise guys stop thinking like that Smile ] with FF6 Revelations, is he still working on it, is he on hiatus with that and working on a new project or is he just quitting revelations all together. If he is just on hiatus with revelations what else is he working on? Another thought may be that he is just on a complete hiatus with romhacking all together and not doing anything at all (this is the beginning of a post series called [blank], whats he/she doing? where i talking about there romhacking activitys to see if i can get answers in this case im talking about zeemis and i havent been seeing any updates for revelations so im talking about if he is working on it, taking a break and working on something else, taking a break from romhacking all together, or is he quitting revelations to start something else also i want to know if he did quit revelations or if he is just taking a break from it what else is he working on in these threads your main job is to post the info you know about the subject once the person im talking about [this case zeemis] posts the anwsers to questions the thread will be considered dead and ill start another one about another romhacker)

PS. i suck with there's and to TRY and prevent confusion i always say there [ all words like that confuse me Smile ]