Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Help

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
I would love to see a chocobo sprite done, and am in the process of attempting one. I am not a pro at spriting, and anything I have attempted has been a mod of a current sprite, so it's all humanoids. A chocobo isn't a humanoid, so any tips, would be appreciated. Or for that matter if anyone has done one and is willing to share, I won't argue Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
do u want it as an NPC or a PC?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
as a pc was my vision.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
(12-19-2011, 12:58 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: do u want it as an NPC or a PC?

Well technically, there already is a Chocobo NPC, just gotta make the NPC riding it invisible. Tongue

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
makes sense lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
@ Ricky: I remember you offered to make me a nice looking custom Chocobo NPC there a while back, that Choco looked awesome.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
yea but there was no space lolz

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks for the input so far guys, i will try and get a little more work on what i'm trying and post it here. crazy week this week though. Poco, by your interest and commenting does that mean you are attempting or already have something?

Find

Status
None
well there was a sample out there but it needed some touching up

I was going to make an NPC for Nattak but that ended up being scrapped due to a lack of space and eventually a better idea came along anyway

I actually have 2 completely different chocobo sprite samples and I was willing 2 do either of them

unfortunately since my storage device crapped out on me I have to look 4 the sprites all over again (not to worry I have my sources saved to my favorites so I'll be able to find them)

-HNIC

Status
None
awesome, i really do appreciate it and look forward to seeing them.
  Find