PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'm at my second year in programming in college. I used VB via Access a tiny bit but I think that doesn't define me as good in VB...I use mostly Java and I used visual C# in my first semester and I did some action script too. I don't know if I can be of any help...
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(12-16-2011, 09:04 PM)PJM Wrote: Define "good" LOL

Good as in someone who can load and save graphics straight from ROM files into Visual Basic 6 forms.

(12-16-2011, 09:50 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm at my second year in programming in college. I used VB via Access a tiny bit but I think that doesn't define me as good in VB...I use mostly Java and I used visual C# in my first semester and I did some action script too. I don't know if I can be of any help...

If you can do the above I'd love to discuss something with you on about a project.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-18-2011, 01:58 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: Good as in someone who can load and save graphics straight from ROM files into Visual Basic 6 forms.

I want to eventually rewrite in java FF3SE (the monster graphic editor part at least) and make an option where you could enter the beginning and ending offsets of the monster graphics so you could edit the graphs no matter where they are in the ROM and no matter what is the size of that data is.

I had a look at FF3SE source code, which is in C++ but I don't fully understand some functions involving bytes manipulation and offsets when you load/save the graphs from/to the ROM. I'll try to have a closer look at those functions but I have a lot stuff I want to do. Apapting those functions to VB after that shoudn't be a problem I think.

Maybe in the meanwhile you could have a look at FF3SE source code too, I think it might be a very good example for what you want to do and you know VB better than me I presume.

Find