Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mystic Quest Multi-Editor

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I've got an update on what I've been working on. I've not fully coded the treasure contents box to reflect changes to the indexes yet. I'm still figuring out how to work out a nasty bug with my code...

Here are some screenshots of each of the editors so far.

[Image: main.gif]

[Image: monsters.gif]

[Image: character.gif]

[Image: equipment.gif]

[Image: text_title.gif]

[Image: battlefield.gif]

[Image: treasure_contents.gif]

I will release the updated MQME when I release my MQ Reborn/HardType.
Starting Magic Editor done.

[Image: magic.gif]

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Status
Traitor
Very nicely done!
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Status
None
This looks great. I've never given MQ a fair chance... but this might just make me pick up and play, if only to find ways to improve

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Status
Regen
Thanks guys.

I'm thinking about actually adding features to the character and monster editors that do some work for you like buffing or reducing the stats of the aforementioned by 25%, 50% or maybe 100%.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I've played the game before, and I certainly would love to edit it some. I certainly would love to make the Dark King fight a lot tougher because it is a final boss and it should be an epic fight. Also certain spells such as White or Flare could be changed to "Holy" or "Nuke".
  Find

Status
Regen
(12-19-2011, 10:44 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I've played the game before, and I certainly would love to edit it some. I certainly would love to make the Dark King fight a lot tougher because it is a final boss and it should be an epic fight. Also certain spells such as White or Flare could be changed to "Holy" or "Nuke".

Don't worry, on my MQ HardType White is Holy and the Dark King is hideously hard.

I left Flare with that name because it just doesn't look like for MQ to use Nuke. That's FF2us only for me.

Laugh

Status
Regen
I've updated the Treasure Chest editor. Also tweaked some code and fixed some bugs as well. I've got to redo all of my treasure chests and battlefields on my MQ HardType so that's the primary reason for the release delay...

[Image: treasure_contents.gif]

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Wait...so should I still continue? Or is your new changes so small that I can continue my beta (and its horrendously long time to do so) without cause for hesitation.

oh and btdubs:
I am now in the process of moving (next week begins the actual "moving" phase to the new home) I realize I am the world's worst beta tester, but do know that I do intend on continuing it...the beta testing that is...not being a horrible beta tester...

side note: obviously I am saying I am bad due to my taking much longer than I ought to, and I do apologize for that, but it is not without due cause I assure you, I haven't just been simply ignoring your mod.
  Find

Status
Regen
You can stop. There is plenty of time. The changes I'm making right now are significant.