I got this idea from deviart's own beloved Dissidialand's wierd comic

Hmph. More like Cecilia...

Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Not bad at first glance, except I can't really see her eyes....
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(11-28-2011, 04:42 AM)Micki Chiba Wrote: the Sprite is named "Cecilrella"
[Image: imgshk.png]

Overall this is a good cut-and-edited sprite. However as a full-fledged original sprite I will have to give it bad marks.

A number of things could have made this sprite just a tiny bit better; one in this case a dark eye color would have been perfect, two, keeping only the cape, three changing the rest of the clothing to be more original and finally changing the poses so it isn't so obviously Celes.

If you did all of the above and a few minor fixes/ edits you would have an amazing original product there as opposed to a great cut-and-edit product!

Here's an example of what I did to the first three sprites:

I did this by doing a small edit to the bangs, slightly changing the shape of the shoulder guards and adding a few things here and there as well as changing the colors of a couple of things. Though I did use FF3SE so the palette order is all in a whack, but the example is just to show what you can do to improve what you already have!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
looks better

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(11-29-2011, 12:31 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote:
(11-28-2011, 04:42 AM)Micki Chiba Wrote: the Sprite is named "Cecilrella"

Overall this is a good cut-and-edited sprite. However as a full-fledged original sprite I will have to give it bad marks.

A number of things could have made this sprite just a tiny bit better; one in this case a dark eye color would have been perfect, two, keeping only the cape, three changing the rest of the clothing to be more original and finally changing the poses so it isn't so obviously Celes.

If you did all of the above and a few minor fixes/ edits you would have an amazing original product there as opposed to a great cut-and-edit product!

Here's an example of what I did to the first three sprites:

I did this by doing a small edit to the bangs, slightly changing the shape of the shoulder guards and adding a few things here and there as well as changing the colors of a couple of things. Though I did use FF3SE so the palette order is all in a whack, but the example is just to show what you can do to improve what you already have!
Thanks. I just did for fun (like the Turtle sprite) but I'm keep reconmendation in mind when I use the FF3usME 7.0 editor. right I'm using my old one until my computer fixed..

@poco:thx.Wink BTW, anyone made a "benjamin MQ" FF6 sprite?