Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question about Double-Posting

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Is it allowed when you want to update your project to let people know that it has an update? I feel like editing doesn't grab that attention.

From where I come from, double posting is only allowed when 1) It adds good, relevant, information to the thread, and 2) It's been 24 hours since the last post.

Is this all right? I don't want to break any rules here. Smile

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its fine unless the update really isnt much, if you made a huge change or tweak then double posting is fine

so long as its not spamming anything you know

like a perfect example is adding screen shots or a video

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
All right. Thanks! Smile

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
np

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Kind of adding on to what Poco is saying; it's not really frowned upon unless you do like 3 consecutive posts. Two posts is usually fine within 24 hours. If it's a personal project thread, it's fine I suppose to have many threads dedicated to updates based only on your project. I have a personal project thread where I double post on purpose just because of how much content is being posted within those two posts.
This comes to mind.
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...61#pid8661
  Find

Status
None
I see. Cool. Smile