Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reason for lack of inactivity

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Sorry I've been so busy lately, every since school started and my job began, I've been overly busy and these are my excuses. Confused
I've been working on three projects that are each 2-3 weeks long. I've also been working a 3rd shift job with Target that begins at 10:30PM and ends at 5:00AM.

These are my projects I've been working on:
Battle Tank Apocalypse
A top down tank shooter made using a mish mash of NES and custom graphics. It'll be a top-down tank shooter; there are also 4 people helping me finish this game that's a 3-week production. Start to finish... 3 weeks. >_<
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png

True Bazaar
This is also a three-week project, it's also my first map I've ever made using the Unreal Development Kit (UDK).
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png

The Procedure
Also and lastly, my three-week project. This is a new medic item for Team Fortress 2 that I'm designing. Once I finish this as a class project, I'll submit it to the TF2 contribution page.
For viewing purposes, I'm visually posting this against the forums blue background. Imageshack uses a white background that makes it difficult to see with the already white model.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Mine is because I discovered the Mega Modding community of Baldur's Gate, it's been absorbing my freetime endlessly. I wish the Dragon Age: O modding community was bigger, that game is too good. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
As for me, I've led a rebellion on an RP board. And it wasn't an RP rebellion. We revolted against a set of admins, and managed to win my some spoils... such as Adminship and stuff. Crazy times. x:

I've also managed to become addicted to Second Life, a do-whatever-you-want simulator. It's a kickass game.

I apologize for my inactivity.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I've been working two jobs lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
...Okay I just have to say it now...
Everyone (including the OP) isn't following the point of the title of this thread, lol.

After all the thread is called, "Reasons for lack of inactivity".
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(10-07-2011, 11:52 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: "Reasons for lack of inactivity".

I've been actively working on my hack called "living life" which includes hacking events in order to allow me to go to work every 5 days of the week, have dinner with friends, go grocery shopping and taking care of household chores, among other things.

Laugh

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(10-07-2011, 11:52 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: ...Okay I just have to say it now...
Everyone (including the OP) isn't following the point of the title of this thread, lol.

After all the thread is called, "Reasons for lack of inactivity".

Whoops. Lol.

My apologies.

I just followed suit. xD

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find