Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
guys i really need help please

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
hello everybody i really do need help in FF6 i need something to make game play more fun like normal story line but harder the thing that breaks the limit from 9999 to 32K things like that please post a download link

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
There are all kinds of hacks around for FF6 (perhaps too many), I suggest you try the IPS patches section of this website.

You can also try romhacking.net, slickproductions.org, or stay tuned for a hack that's pretty close to coming out, "FF6: Return of the Dark Sorcerer".

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(08-05-2011, 07:53 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: There are all kinds of hacks around for FF6 (perhaps too many), I suggest you try the IPS patches section of this website.

You can also try romhacking.net, slickproductions.org, or stay tuned for a hack that's pretty close to coming out, "FF6: Return of the Dark Sorcerer".

thank you alot Angelo oh btw arent you the guy who defeated Lord Envoys One Million HP Emperor Dragon Challenge with only Locke right? thats amazing ive only been able to defeat it three times with a full party could you please give me yours or something cause i had to re-downloaded it (my rom was bugged and had to get a new one Sad ) and its messed up some how it only has 3 moves and no life cycle things LOL srry for asking so much

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(08-16-2011, 12:56 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote: Aren't you the guy who defeated Lord Envoys One Million HP Emperor Dragon Challenge with only Locke right?
Yes, I am the one. My YT channel is bringing people to this site then XD. Glad you joined Laugh
(08-16-2011, 12:56 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote: Could you please give me yours or something cause i had to re-downloaded it (my rom was bugged and had to get a new one Sad ) and its messed up some how it only has 3 moves and no life cycle things LOL srry for asking so much

I don't know where are my saves for that game anymore, sorry. I can tell you how I did it, though. I leveled up my party to lvl 99 while equipping specific espers during each level up to make them super strong. For example, Locke is a thief, so I focused on having him gain 50 or so levels with the Odin magicite equipped to really boost his speed. When I got his speed to ~100, I chose his equipment to have near perfect evade and magic defense. Illumina and Paladin Shield equipped on him are a must. That's all I can recall now.