Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Title: Custom Whip
Author: Poco Loco
Download

hey guys I've been waiting 2 submit this 4 a while now

here I bring you, a custom whip weapon animation (I made this completely from scratch) keep in mind that it replaces the flail animation, nothing else was changed (names, pal, sound effects etc.)

I think Zeemis in particular would like this for Rydia in his hack so enjoy it Wink

[Image: whip1.png] [Image: whip2.png]

please give credit when used and do not claim as your own

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Man this is just what I needed, thanks for making this Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Status
None
glad u like it man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Oh lordy lordy... I came.
You're brilliant Poco Loco!
  Find

Status
None
hahahaha thanks man

I thought of u and alby-chan (Victoria) when I made this

so yeah enjoy it man Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Status
Traitor
I applied the patch and this is how it looks in-game.
[Image: imgshk.png]

------------
This is my version; this is the flame whip.
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
None
thats strange it didnt come out like when I applied the patch

my only guess is that since u edited some weapons and imported graphics that could be the reason why it came out a bit different

I see u fixed it for yourself though Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
OK, I did something similar, I just replaced a cuple of weapons with the Flail animations, you just made it 10x better.
  Find

Status
None
hahaha thank you

I'm glad u like it Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Status
Regen
Came in here to say great job on the whip animation. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]