Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm having a little trouble with FF3SE?

Status
None
I don't know how to fix it, but when I change someone's sprite, it affects other people's color. For example, I changed Edgar's sprite to Cecil from FFIV After Years. This affected Sabin's, Celes, and other ones.

Also, I tried importing some other sprites, and I get a message that says

Image is larger then 128x128

Any help?

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Others may be better able to help on this, but the game assigns a bunch of characters the same colors (palettes):

Strago, Relm, Gogo and Kefka share the same colors
Mog and Umaro share the same colors
Edgar, Sabin, Leo (and some others) share the same colors

Meaning that, if for some reason you edit strago's colors, all the other characters colors (relm, gogo and kefka) will be affected as well.

About the image isssue, you need a program to resize it (Zeemis uses GIMP)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
u should also keep in mind the amount of colors the image has, and it even depends where u got the image from

colors have to be in a certain order or the other characters sharing the same pal will suffer heavily (u dont want a char with blue or green skin do u?)

u can also use the latest version of USME or the relm sprite editor to import bin files instead

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hmm, I tried the latest version of USME, and my windows isn't compatable with it, but yet I have 32 bit, is there any thing else I could use?

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there is the relm editor

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC