Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HVGN Review: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The Ice Pyramid is only annoying because you have to physical your way through it, due to not being able to buy Seeds yet. Fact is, simply making Seeds rare would have made MQ much harder; as it is, after Fireburg you can spam magic at everything for the rest of the game and win without effort. And Life and Exit are just unfair.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(03-13-2012, 04:11 PM)DarkPhoenix Wrote: The Ice Pyramid is only annoying because you have to physical your way through it, due to not being able to buy Seeds yet. Fact is, simply making Seeds rare would have made MQ much harder; as it is, after Fireburg you can spam magic at everything for the rest of the game and win without effort. And Life and Exit are just unfair.

I always thought seeds were rare, I mean the price that they sold them for should have been much higher, and as for Ice Pyramid, yeah I did have to be physical in that place. Geez man, I wish I knew this stuff when I was 10 or 12 years old. The Life spell was good but every ally posessed it in their spell arsenal. Exit was indeed unfair, you could basically win the rest of battlefields by spamming it(and Exit was really not required, as it was won through Battlefield rounds. That was another good feature, the Battlefields, yet they were only a practical use since there were no overworld battles and the battlefields took that use.

Find