Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
weapon animations and constant spell effects

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(03-07-2011, 12:56 PM)ribbits Wrote: Speaking of Umaro. He has an ability with rage ring equipped that causes him to throw allies at enemies for big damage. I have seen a patch (can't remember whose) that allows Umaro to be completely controllable and select throw as a regular and controlable attack. Is it possible to select that in FF3usme6.7 as a battle menu option? I know there are the regular ones (fight, magic, steal, etc.) but there are also some others that are funny digits as you scroll further down that selectable list.

Can you create a whole new Item or relic? If so, do you know how?

Thanks again.

Nattak uploaded a patch that makes umaro controllable and I think that when you choose the attack command, there's a probability that umaro will do throw instead of attack (I think - or maybe I'm confusing it with metroidquest's hack).

Oh and about creating the new relic, I meant hex editing the rom so once you equip a relic, it will never ever be removable again. I don't know yet how to do this, though Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: weapon animations and constant spell effects - by Angelo26 - 03-07-2011, 08:14 PM