Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Intermediate Event Editing Video Tutorials

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oh you can bet your left arm you'll be a beta tester lolz XD You've helped my game's menu and spell system immensely!
But thanks so much for looking into to this, I honestly am nowhere without my bank disassemblies so thanks dude.
Like I told FEOK, there's no rush at all for any of this. Sprites can come into the game whenever, as can the esper system so don't feel rushed, man.
The last time I was hacking CR, I was a good ways through Figaro, just need to patch up some events and perfect the map more but yeah, I expect to be done before Christmas, and I still don't know if I'll do a playthrough on Figaro and ask people what they think or just let people play a zsnes save at Figaro. I'm just gonna do this for Figaro, more than likely - I need people to see what the new maps will be like and if they like it or not. Just the direction I'm taking this game..Honestly, I don't think they'll be disappointed.
More than likely everyone would just start playing from the beginning ha but it's cool.
I'll think of something :p
Sounds good though..but what do you wanna be in the developer's room? A boss fight, a Cyan-Dream sequence thing, or what? Lolz I'll do anything Laugh

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate Event Editing VIDEO Tutorial! :) - by xJCSx - 12-21-2010, 04:26 PM