Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Intermediate Event Editing Video Tutorials

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ah I see..your gonna wanna kill me Angelo..
I should've clarified a million years ago man but I'm actually gonna ditch the whole "Open-the-magic-window-and-press-up-to-summon. I'm SOOO sorry for not telling you, honestly I had forgotten after I got caught into making Figaro and then your boss hack, as well. I forgot alot of things, man I'm just so sorry b/c you put a lot of work into finding this data and inputting it and the such.
I understand if you wanna kick me and stuff lolz I just can't believe I forgot to mention it, my bad immensely! Sad
But if you're wondering, Faris will be the summoner of the game. She'll have the "Summon" patch that you just recently uploaded and that will be named "Call", which can call an esper for free MP. But if it's possible, I'm gonna make it where you can only Call an esper once.
(Lol I'm not asking you to do this either man, haha it seems like you think I'm asking you for all this data and the such lolz I'm not gonna make you do all this. I imagine when the time comes or something, I'll find the data. But for all the work you put into expanding the words to Crystalyte, I'm exceedingly happy, man.)
As for regular summoning, it'll be lores. Lores will be the summons. I've swapped over all the spell data and the such and pretty much have a small bank of Lores devoted as Summons. So then I'll change Lore to Summon for the window commands and Faris will be a rather full-fledged summoner.
Again I'm sorry for not clarifying man.

*Concerning your boss event: (Meaning unless your Angelo, this won't really matter to you XD)
In the absence of my internet (I'm using a phone btw) I've patched up the entire script and made it very good, I'd say. But because all instances of my appearing online have been on either my Ipod or cellphone, I can't upload the video or anything really Sad
But hopefully it'll be back soon. And like I said, you can just go ahead and work on your game that you have right now and I could just give you the .IPS patch for the sequence or dump the event data.
Then I suppose I'll have to edit the map again but it won't be hard in the slightest.
Again sorry for the mis communication about the Summon Window Sad

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate Event Editing VIDEO Tutorial! :) - by xJCSx - 12-20-2010, 11:36 AM