Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Intermediate Event Editing Video Tutorials

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Heh I agree, one's life gets more and more busy and the hacking time gets less and less. With the holidays coming I have quite a few days on my hand though.

By the way, I have an idea for a boss hack and I'd like to see if you can help me code an event for that battle. I'll PM you with the details if you've got some time and are interested :p

I'm not sure if I have ever made it clear, but I'm working on one of those "improvement hacks" since last summer. I got motivated to do this after watching metroidquest's videos for the hack FF6:EC on youtube. It's not a big project like Nattak's Last hope, but it isn't small either. It's best I show you what I'm doing with pictures:

[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]

I've had to restart everything TWICE: once because the roms I was working on became corrupt; and second because I wanted to use my hack along with the improvement patch (It's given me a HELL of a time working on the improvement patched rom).

If you need anything like this done to your hack, I'll gladly help you or anyone else. And I'll think about making a video tutorial or a bigger hack some time - thanks for the encouragement!

You're working on a hack as well, right? What is it about?

I'll finish this post here, it's getting big now Laugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate Event Editing VIDEO Tutorial! :) - by Angelo26 - 12-10-2010, 09:06 PM