Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Intermediate Event Editing Video Tutorials

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ah I looked through a good bit of assemblies and the such but couldn't come up with anything.
I then turned to Lenophis and he said it'd be in the D0 or D1 banks.
I scanned some sites for such a document but I don't believe there is one concerning that.
From what Leno said, it's just a bank loaded with the animations.
So what I guess I'd suggest is perhaps look around for some commands you may recognize in Assembly, LDA, JSL, etc. all within the D0 and D1 banks.
If you can identify and know what a certain command is, then that's the first step to really finding things. I really only know 3 Assembly codes so yeah, you're beating me in that department lolz.
But man I have faith in you, you're a fast learner ha I looked at your posts at Slick Productions so yeah dude I'll keep looking around for it and I'll tell you if I can come up with anything. Smile

--Oh and something I was dying to know - dude I looked at your Youtube account and saw how you made that Iseria Queen literally SPEAK whenever you fight her!
Dude, HOW did you do that? Lol it'd be awesome, i totally wanna go Valkyrie Profile on this game! xD --

xJCSx

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate Event Editing VIDEO Tutorial! :) - by xJCSx - 12-02-2010, 08:02 PM