Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Dude, way to be a dick.

I've never claimed to be a 'hacker'. Yes, all of my knowledge comes from disassemblies and from asking other people for help.

Of course it does. I don't know what you're expecting or what gives you the expertise to snipe at me for quoting a disassembly for a relevent question?

Even getting to the point where something like a disassembly is any help to you takes some practice, and these forums have a lot of people who actually have the time to work on their hacks and release something, so it seems like it's a good cause to actually try to explain this information in terms that newbies (and people that can barely understand English) can understand.

Also, all three of the patches you linked to are pretty straightforward, easy hex-editing changes, yes. But I also don't see anyone talking about the labor they went through to make it... They are just quick, functional patches for people that don't want to deal with hex-editing.

You seriously just sound like a dick for the sake of being a dick. You're making accusations of people claiming credit for other people's work when no one has done that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Guest - 11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Guest - 11-08-2010, 11:21 PM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Guest #2 - 11-09-2010, 02:29 AM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by DjinnAndTonic - 11-09-2010, 02:54 AM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Aerdan - 11-09-2010, 03:23 AM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Aerdan - 11-09-2010, 03:34 AM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Guest - 11-09-2010, 03:50 AM
RE: Chrono Trigger's "Singing Mountain" Music Patch - by Guest - 11-09-2010, 05:00 AM