Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :)

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ha don't worry bout the name issue sounds like a great game though!
Anyways I think it all worked but I'm not sure if this is an issue that you've had but in the offset containing 44, 00, C0, i can pretty much make terra in anything - chocobo, magitek armor, on foot, raft, but the weird thing is if I even change the 00 hex to any of the characters you listed (like 06 for Celes) it'll just load up Terra on foot, even if I had the command to load her on chocobo...is it just that you can't change the sprites at that particular part of the game or am I still doing something wrong? Lol I went to that C9C8A offset and it was indeed 44,00,C0 but it whenever I edited anything it didn't take effect on the Narshe Cliffs scene. So then I did what you said on the bottom of your reply and went to the offset C9948, went up 1 once and searched for 44,00,C0 (no commas Wink ) and it took me to this offset's coordinates: (thanks for clearing up my confusion with the offset values btw)
CA056
And I edited the C0 command to AB and loaded up ZSNES and it worked perfectly with terra on a chocobo. And I used another clean rom for the CA056 offset btw so I'm not sure what's up but I do know that going to C9C8A DOES bring me to a string of hex w/ 44,00,C0 but it never did anything on the Narshe Cliffs scene. Yea I guess I'm kinda repeating myself lol sry but I don't know what's up really but I just can't place any other sprite in the 00 hex so yea..But if the C9C8A offset is correct (probably is) then I'm not sure why none of my commands took effect...
But thanks for sticking with me this long Nattak ha I ask too many questions probably lol (that's what all my teachers say:p)

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :) - by xJCSx - 10-04-2010, 10:22 PM