Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI - A Soldier's Continengcy

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Registered here because of this one! Started playing it last week, as a classic "coffee break" game on my phone, and --- I love it! Smile I think I played the old FFVI too many times, back in the day, to really be able to enjoy a rerun right now. But a game with small changes and occasional redesign, that's just sweet. THANK YOU for making this! Smile

Now, of course I register here to pester you guys with a newbie question: Is there a walkthrough/guide out there to make sure I'm not missing out on anything?

Like, so far, I have registered the new (and in my mind, improved) character work, and I think dialogues have gone different quite a few times. But other than that, now being in Kohlingen and searching for Terra, the only fundamental difference to the old game I've been able to make out - and no disrespect intended there - is that Shadow wouldn't join the party in situations when he otherwise would have.

Is this the way the story is supposed to go, or have I been having a severe case of "teh dumb"and perhaps simply missed or walked by the bigger changes? Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI - A Soldier's Continengcy - by Rain - 03-28-2023, 07:13 AM