* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project preview: Comments/suggestions/testing welcome

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Moog
Huh... I could have sworn the ones that Locke could steal uniforms from were lower rank, but I guess that's something I added in my own hack. Yeah, the original line is just 'green suits live to brawl'.

Vicks was the blond with green armor. Wedge was wearing the brown armor. From the sounds of it, you wanted to switch them, so something to check for later.

I thought I did see vomammoths respawn, but they were kinda jumping out of the wall from behind the stairs when I rushed with Locke's party. The two in front of the Marshal weren't moving either, I thought that was deliberate to keep the player from no-battling the scenario. Wedge's party was able to block one vomammoth with battle without moving at all (likely because it hadn't finished its movement code before triggering the event), but the second one to reach that spot triggered a game over.
I imagine because I was loading from a save state instead of a save file, I was getting the same RNG each time, since pseudo-random event branching is based on the game timer. I'll try the fight again later from the save file instead, to see how the RNG might change.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small mod, need input/testing - by C-Dude - 08-01-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Small mod, need input/testing - by Catone - 08-01-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Project preview: Comments/suggestions/testing welcome - by C-Dude - 08-03-2022, 01:47 PM