Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need help with a 'mystery' code located in my project's F0 bank

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'll say it was helpful! I think I may be able to get this to work after all; especially using the readme from your update. Its too late for me to apply the update itself (and I did try - disaster!) but I think I can work with what I have.

One more little nibble of concern. This following line of code appears at address 30C400, and its the only other portion of F0 bank I can't account for...

Code:
48 A5 E8 C9 38 F0 02 80 0F A5 E7 C9 82 90 09 A9
46 85 E8 68 A9 70 80 04 68 18 65 E7 85 E7 6B FF

...I picked at it a little, and have decided it has something to do with the display of status effects in menus in the context of the class subroutine, as changing the data causes the game to crash when the menu is called up while under the influence of a status effect, or when changing status effects in the menu. As it appears rather late in F0 bank, it may not actually ever get over-written, but I don't know where it is, nor where it is referenced to from the rest of the data. I can't seem to find any reference to it in your readme or anything identical or similar to it in the original data.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need help with a 'mystery' code located in my project's F0 bank - by Marketa Lazarova - 08-08-2021, 08:44 PM