Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Error in Imp affecting call monster sprite

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Wondering if anyone could update Imp Skimp with the fix, to a standalone patch? Or, short of that, make available the Unaffected Rows patch, which is BeheRows.zip, since Assassin17's site is permanently gone. I'm using Dr. Meat's Relocalization overhaul, which has the Rows patch included, so I can't get rid of it without the anti-patch that's supposedly included in Assassin's original zip. My only other option is to get rid of Imp Skimp, which I'm loathe to do since I love that patch. But it does seem to be causing problems when characters are imped, the game can freeze at times.

Regardless of that issue, it seems like Imp Skimp & Unaffected Rows can't be used together without Skimp being fixed or Rows removed, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: I finally figured out the freezes were caused by my particular usage of Geiger's Select Any Command patch. Sometimes I give a character 4 battle commands and leave out the item command. And I substitute Mug for Attack on everyone. So when they're imped, the game freezes since there's no Item or Attack command: the only 2 you can use as an imp. So that was my bad, not any patch. Unaffected Rows has now been removed and things are going well so far with imp issues, though I expect to encounter some later with Behemoths while still using the unfixed Imp Skimp, if I understand the above posts correctly.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error in Imp affecting call monster sprite - by Dev J - 03-12-2021, 12:21 PM