Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Event editing: Invisible NPC like in Narshe?

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I'd think Madsiur called that issue correctly.

The only reason I comment is regarding the "dragon's den" topic. Probably things that have already been theorized and buried in the depths of the forum, so please forgive me for beating a dead horse.

As far as adding espers, I could have swore there was a way to add one new one? Maybe I was just think about the Odin/Raiden thing. Combine them, empty one slot, drop the upgrade reward concept, leaving an empty slot for a new one. Not sure if its possible to add a spell(well make it "active" as learnable only once a quest is completed via code rather than 2 separate espers).

Maps, not counting space which I thought was expandable, slightly, thought there was 1 empty unused map?  Or, dropping a small map by converting it to something like the opera stage handled mostly by code rather than straight map data, then using the map that was replaced as a new dungeon. Or to a lesser extent, reshuffling a map via code (like switches opening passages in the sealed cave, just all done upon entering the map rather than after flipping a switch) to make it appear like a new map, or at least a different map/area.

Equipment, probably not new stuff. Remember it has been done, but not really worth it most likely. Still possible, maybe, not sure if possible along with all the other stuff at the same time.

My biggest point being, has there been recent discussing regarding a type of "dragon's den" on the snes? Lot of things have been worked out since the last brain storm I saw. Okay, maybe it's just moved from impossible to impractical. What your working on is a competent idea, all I'm suggesting is once you get this working, see if it can go farther.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event editing: Invisible NPC like in Narshe? - by Catone - 02-24-2020, 11:15 AM