Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question: Changing a Battle Command to a single spell

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Shell
(12-11-2019, 01:55 AM)Morendo Wrote: I changed C2/171F to CE so now instead of Cure 2, the ability performs the "Charm" spell index just like Chadarnook.
I ran the test and sure enough everything works perfectly, except it still has the Cure2/Health animation. It looks like I'm using Health, but the result is Charm.

Changing the animation has proven to be a toughie though. I could easily swap the Health animation for the Charm animation in FF3usME, but since Health is also Cure2 this will also affect how Cure2 is animated and I don't want that. I figure there's probably a pointer somewhere that I can change which would fix it. I just need to point the Health ability animation to the Charm animation instead.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.

You can change the animation in FF3usME without affecting Cure 2, though.
Health uses the animation in Bttl > Animations 1 > 46: Bannon's Health, which is the same as Cure 2 but with a different palette. (Notice that the value for "Idx 0" is the index of the animation script you found.)
Just copy the values for the Charm spell animation into that.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question: Changing a Battle Command to a single spell - by Subtraction - 12-11-2019, 03:36 AM