Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Questions I have and things I want to do

Status
None
A better question is, "Is this more feasible to do in a clone of FF6 than by hacking FF6?"

That specific Runic mod was one we discussed where the other options were to counter with the spell (bad) or add it to your next attack as an also-cast spell. How feasible are these?

Edit

There are tiers of asm hacks. Some are literally hex edits, some are jumps to free space due to space limits (done less if you use labels and especially if you have a lot commented and disassembled) - essentially a function call, some are small rewrites, and last are those big rewrites.

Messages In This Thread
Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 01-31-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 02-01-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 02-02-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 03-06-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 03-08-2019, 03:05 PM