Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Questions I have and things I want to do

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
Everything is definitely feasible to one degree or another, although I do have some concerns about the different damage formulas based on weapons -- mostly in the form of available space on weapon data to determine which formula each one uses. (You could use the item symbol in the name to determine which formula is used, perhaps, to avoid that.)

All stats are copied over to battle SRAM, and modifiers used to adjust them as necessary. You can do a lot of manipulation in-battle that's not carried back over, because while everything is copied INTO battle SRAM, not everything is copied back to field SRAM/character data. It's why only some statuses persist after battle, for example.

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 01-31-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by GrayShadows - 02-01-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 02-01-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 02-02-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 03-06-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Random Questions I have and things I want to do - by MysticLord - 03-08-2019, 03:05 PM