Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(Idea) Final Fantasy: Undead Crisis

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Aftermath
The feed back is much appreciated guys!! Most of the work would be event and mapping but I believe the game already has a base "go to location"script, I would just have to set it to the player and figure out how to setup the scripts to walk around obstacles.

Aside from that though the mapping would definitely be a gruesome project.

I think my whole idea for this idea/brainstorm was to give basic FF6 more playability. The basic " Go town to town fighting monsters" strategy is good but in constant use. I feel like by adding some imagination and handy work we could come up with some impressive new formulas that even the most experienced hackers could find new possibilities from.

I noticed most hacks are often following in the footsteps of the original game using the same setup. That's by no means a bad thing.
I just feel as if a new approach and a new way of interacting through the game could lead to even better hacks.

All that being said, I'm not gonna jump in and say "I'm doing it." But I'm not eliminating the idea. If anything I hope the idea or even eventual possible hack inspires some hackers to venture some unknown lands.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Idea) Final Fantasy: Undead Crisis - by OG Cole-Slaw - 11-19-2018, 06:49 AM